The EPF is a fully licenced and regulated investment fund domiciled in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. The EPF is governed by Luxembourg Fund Partners S.A., a Luxembourg Management Company. The Management Company status is governed by chapter 15 of the law dated 17th December 2010 relating to Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities.
In Luxembourg, investors will find its conditions professional and secure. A high level of political, legal and tax stability, combined with a long standing tradition of investor protection, has enabled Luxembourg to develop over the years, into the leading centre in the euro zone and the second largest domicile worldwide for collective investment funds.
The EPF is supported by leading global service providers:
- Investment Manager Luxembourg Fund Partners S.A.
- Strategy Partner Equity Experts sarl
- Paying Agent KBL European Private Bankers S.A., Luxembourg
- Custodian KBL European Private Bankers S.A., Luxembourg
- Administrators European Fund Administration (EFA), Luxembourg
- Legal PWC, Luxembourg
- Auditor PWC, Luxembourg
- Regulator Luxembourg Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF)
Please visit the download section of the website for further information. Click here…